“Service… Experience… Quality… Value…”
At 72 Degrees Cooper Brothers, we are a team. You are not just an employee, but a team member. Employees have jobs, and are focused on getting paychecks, but team members have goals and they are focused on winning.
For us to be successful as a team there must be three winners in everything we do. That includes how we sell, service and install, how we dress, communicate, and act… to how courteous we ware when we’re driving and how neat and clean we keep the trucks.
The three winners must win in this order…
- First, the client must win. They must be our first consideration in everything we do. Without clients, we wouldn’t be able to support a team.
- Second, you, the team member must win. If you are happy with your team environment, and are providing for your family, then you will be able to make our clients happy.
- Third, the team must win. If the team doesn’t make its goals, then it will be in danger of letting both the client and you, the team member, down.
It is important that you look at every aspect of what you do for the team with this philosophy and make decisions accordingly. our feeling is that once you understand the team’s philosophy, there won’t be a need to lay out pages and pages of rules for you to follow.
Many companies have extensive employee manuals with a ton of rules. Our team has only a few simple and logical rules, and as with any set of rules, there might be different interpretations. If you join our team you will need to interpret those rules with a “win-win-win” philosophy in mind, and thus be an asset to our team.
As an employer, 72 Degrees Cooper Brothers supports goals, embraces ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far-reaching as your talent and motivation will take you.
Requirements for Employment with 72 Degrees Cooper Brothers:
- Must have a clean Criminal Background Check
- Must be drug-free
- Must be well groomed and clean cut
- Must have a great attitude and be a team player
- Must have valid Drivers License